The line of the region of Caslav and Kutna Hora
View from Miskovice to the land westward from the Caslav town.
Frydrich (*1645) the Forefather lived there in the region of
Kresetice village (central part of the picture near to the horizon).
View of the center of Caslav. The tower of the main church (St.Peter
and Paul) on the left.
The church of St.Jacob, the Archdean's Office and the Italian Court. The spire of the God's Mother church on the background right.
The Cathedral of St.Barbara (the 14th/15th century).
The Jesuit College (the 17th century).
Other pictures of the St.Barbara's and of the Jesuit College here .
The monument of Karel Havlicek Borovsky in Kutna Hora.
Other Kutna Hora info on a
Present view of the house called "the little cottage" (see
"the book of Vyborny family")
bought in 1746 by 10Vaclav(*1690)
The gateway to Pucher village
The house of Pucher village No.6.
Northern side of the house in the foreground.
MUDr.Josef Vyborny the author of "the book" was born there in 1864.
View of the entrance to the house (eastern side) here.
More data about MUDr.J.Vyborny here.
The house of Pucher village No.7.
Present view of the western part of the former Jan(*1747)'s house. He died there in 1826.
Eastern side of the house removed in 1968 (former view of the house here).
More about the former Jesuit farmstead at Pucher
The gateway to Libenice village
Remains of the farmstead of Libenice No.8.
Jan(*1811) and Katherine(*1822) were born there.
A picture of an another part of the farmstead here.
More about the Libenice #8 Vyborny family here.
The gateway to Horany village
Present view of the house of Horany No.22.
The oldest brother Josef(*1800) was born there 3 years before his parents moved to Libenice No.8.
The gateway to Krechor village
The house of Krechor No.5 as viewed in 1999
(the building does not exist at present).
The birthplace of Josef(*1828) the Mayor Tabor SD.
Another view of the former building here.
Maps and archive data here.
The gateway to Vitezov village
The place of the former farmstead of Vitezov No.37.
The three oldest sons of Jan(*1811): Josef(*1839), Jan(*1840) and Vaclav/Henry(*1841) were born there.
The gateway to Miskovice village
The place near to the former farmstead of Miskovice No.39.
Other sons of Jan(*1811): Karel(*1843), and Frank(*1847) were born there.
71 Knyk (formerly 57 Pelestrov) site of the home of the
Vyborny family of Pelestrov for many generations.
Field in Pelestrov. The edge of Pelestrov forest is at
Present view of the locality (= "ranger's house") of the former farm of Pelestrov.
Jan(*1726) Vyborny was the steward of the farm before 1776.
The Eye Of God. From Lipnice Castle near Havlickuv Brod
looking back toward Caslav.
The gateway to Vadin.
The daughter Elisabeth [Alzbeta] of Jan Vyborny was born there in 1678.
The gateway to Lipa.
One of the former "Vyborny mills". Format 37kB.
Maps of the mill here.
The gateway to Bylany.
The son Vaclav of Jan Vyborny was born there in 1658.
The family tree of some Vybornys of this region
The family tree of some Vybornys of this region here.
The road from Stolany to Chrudim.
The gateway to Hermanuv Mestec. The road to Nacesice to the right.
Present view of the house No.7 at Nacesice.
Present view of the house No.21 (the town-hall) at Nacesice.
View of Drazice.
The gateway to Drazice
View from the Drazice parish to Mezirici.
The road to Mezirici.
Maps and archive data regarding
The gateway to Kestrany
The gateway to Dobev
One of the Dobev houses (#14) still formerly called "Vyborny's".
Archive data (in Czech) regarding Vybornys
of Jenichov (1615-27)
Locality of the former house #28.
The old label of the Bullmannova Street.
The street is just next to the Klatovy City wall at the Loubsky suburb.
View from the house #65 (Aretinova St.) toward the locality of
the former house #63 (Bullmannova St.).
Jiri Vyborny ("Hostounsky") lived in the house #63 during the period 1600 to 1613.
More about Jiri Vyborny of Klatovy here.
Present view of the former #63 house locality.
The former house #63 locality as viewed along the present Tyrsova
The south-western corner of Krameriova Street Klatovy.
Present view of the south-eastern side of Krameriova St. The
former houses there were demolished in 1972.
Maps, pictures and other data
regarding Vaclav Vyborny of Klatovy here.
The photograph of the S-E side of Krameriova St before its
demolition. The house #137 is the second one from the right. The
earliest known to us - Vaclav Vyborny - bought the former house #137
in 1597 and he was its owner still in 1634. Katerina his widow sold
the house in 1640.
In 1689 the former house was destroyed by the great fire of all the Klatovy City. The house was reconstructed later, however.