The photograph on the home page of "vyborny.com" site was taken the early
evening of Aug 8, 1999 from the ruins of the fortress of Lipnice nad Sazavou near the
known eastern range of the Vyborny family circa 1750.
The spire of the Church of St. Vitus to the west of the castle is centered in the image. The gently rolling hills of the Bohemian-Moravian Uplands lie in the distance. The sun is in the northwest toward Caslav, Kutna Hora and the home of earlier ancestors still. It momentarily pierces the broken sky illuminating the fields below -- the "Eye of God" according to Bohemian custom.
Click to open the dedication page